I am seeking a position which would allow me to utilize my extensive experience in audiovisual filed, IT, operating systems and a wide array of computer software, programming as well as my passion for technology in a constructive and challenging environment. I am confident that my initiative, attention to detail, highly developed analytical skills, as well as a deep-rooted sense of responsibility will prove invaluable to any company.
Over the years I have been a part of the design and integration of audiovisual equipment for major financial companies, hospitals and law enforcement. I have been a part of the front line team dealing with the customers on daily basis and helping them understand and develop the right solution for their needs. I have also been presenting and teaching new users to utilize their newly acquired equipment and help them understand its full potential.
- AVI-SPL Deutschland, Dreiech
Team Lead, Testing Commisioning Engineer, 2017 – present
Installation of Audio Visual equipment. Covering all aspects of its service, installation, troubleshooting, Crestron control system programming and technical support. Team Lead on a number of projects for clients such as Paul Hastings ( Paris and Frankfurt ), Amazon ( Munich, Gdansk Poland), Hortonworks ( Budapest ), INC Research ( Prague, Krakow Poland ) and many more.
- AVI-SPL Canada, Calgary, AB
Senior Service Technician, Team Lead, 2012 – 2017
Installation of Audio Visual equipment. Covering all aspects of its service, installation, troubleshooting, Crestron control system programming and technical support. Team Lead on a number of projects Such as The Bow, Enbridge Energy, Imperial Oil, BP and many more.
- Evolution Presentation Technologies, Calgary, AB
Senior Audio Visual Technician, Team Lead, 2010 – 2012
Installation of Audio Visual equipment. Covering all aspects of its service, installation, troubleshooting, Crestron control system programming and technical support. Team Lead on a number of projects.
- Dynamix Pro Video, Richmond Hill, ON
Senior Audio Visual Technician, 2003 – 2010
Installation of Audio Visual equipment. Covering all aspects of its service, installation, troubleshooting, Crestron control system programming and technical support.
- Cyber Village Internet Café, Toronto, ON
Owner and General Manager, 2002 – 2003
Maintained and managed the locale as well as the entire computer network and the broadband internet connection. Was responsible for all computer maintenance, repair and upgrades. Provided web design and hosting for all customers. Addressed all customer needs on a daily basis.
- Dynamix Pro Video, Richmond Hill, ON
Web Designer and Network Administrator, 2001 – 2002
Maintained and upgraded all computer systems. Designed and maintained the corporate website. Designed and implemented the website for the company’s subdivision. Also worked on Audio Visual equipment., installation and troubleshooting.
- Vartex Inc., Mississauga, ON
Computer Technician, 2000 – 2001
Maintained all aspects of computer equipment. Designed and implemented the company’s website. Maintained a small LAN.
- AMG FX, Toronto, ON
Network Administrator, Self-employed, 1998 – 2000
Maintained the company’s customers’ LAN and all of its computer systems. Implemented new technologies and provided all aspects of technical support.
- York College of Information Technology, Toronto, ON
Diploma in Network Administration and Web Development, 1997 – 1999
Graduated with a 90% GPA. The program involved the study of a wide array of technological tools and topics such as VB, C, C++, Networking and Unix.
- Centennial College, Toronto, ON
Electronics Engineering, 1995 – 1996
One full year completed. I decided to forego the rest of the program as I was offered work as a Web Designer and Network Administrator, which at the seemed like an excellent opportunity to gain invaluable practical experience.
- DeVry Institute of Technology, Toronto, ON
Electronics Engineering, 1993 – 1994
One full year finished due to lack of funding.
- Excellent knowledge of computer hardware and the ability to troubleshoot.
- Expertise in all Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X Lion and Mountain Lion operating systems as well as some Linux platforms.
- Extensive familiarity with the Microsoft Office package, Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia Dreamweaver. I have also used and studied Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw and Corel WordPerfect.
- Excellent IT skills including installation, troubleshooting of LAN’s , ISDN/ IP, network design and integration
- Excellent knowledge of Teleconferencing and Video Conferencing equipment such as Tandberg, and Polycom, also Audio/Visual equipment such as Extron, Crestron, BiAmp, Christie Digital and ClearOne
- Tandberg TCTA and TCTE certification ( Video Conferencing Systems ) Crestron Level 1, 2 and 3 programming completed and currently working my CTS certification. ClearOne and Extron EAVA certifications completed.
Biamp Tesira, InfoComm Project Management for AV, Basic AMX training,
AutoCAD Level 1,
- Fluent in Polish (reading, writing, speaking )
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.